Friday, April 08, 2005

It's been awhile

Wow, I didn't realize it had been a while since I last blogged. I have been busy! Unfortunately I have been getting home too late and have been trying to clean up the house...Haven't had much time for the computer. The one night I did get home at a reasonable hour my hubby got on the computer and played his Star Wars game for a long long time.

Anyhoo, just to let everyone know we are painting the house tomorrow!! Travis is pressure washing the whole house today after work and then bright and early his mom and dad are coming over to help us paint the house. Should be fun. Hopefully we can finish in one day...not sure if that is possible, but we will see!! I might see if my parents are busy. They volunteered their help, but I just found all this out last night so..... I will try to get some before and after shots of the house. I have some from Christmas (showing of my decorations), but it is a little dark...I will try to get those on tonight.

We found a house that Travis and I really like...which is hard to believe. Usually we find a house that he likes and I don't. I am picky though. We have found 2 others besides this one and each time we were too late...someone put an offer on them before we could. The thing is the last one was for sale FOREVER before we looked at it....we liked it, called the selling agent to see if any offers had been made and sure enough one had just been accepted that day. This current one that we like has been for sale for over a year and been vacant for about 2 years. It needs updating and some maintenance due to the fact it has been vacant for a while. We are keeping our fingers crossed that our house sells quickly!

Well, that is about all for now. I will write more when I get a chance....sounds like we are going to have a busy weekend!!

No comments: