Wednesday, March 09, 2005

A good morning, sort of

Well, today is my hubby's birthday and he turns 27. Unfortunately he is sick, what a bummer to be sick on your birthday. He stayed home today...took some theraflu and went back to bed. I guess this means we won't be going out to dinner tonight. Oh well, maybe I will fix him some soup instead.
I had a great time last night at my Mom & Dad's house. We got together and celebrated my Dad's birthday (which was March 4th), My Birthday (which was March 7th) & Travis' birthday (which is today of course). It is always great to get together with family and enjoy a home cooked meal and wonderful homemade desserts. THANK YOU MOM!! My Mom slaved all day and made each birthday girl or boy their own dessert. I got a "Better than sex cake" which we call a "Paul Newman" cake around little ears and Travis got a German Chocolate Cake...his favorite. My Dad wanted to be a little different so he got a Lemon Meringue Pie & a Coconut Cream Pie. I took my digital camera with me last night, but got distracted by my niece & nephews that I forgot to take pictures. I believe my sister did so I will add a little later.
I will write more later. Have a great day!

No comments: