Sunday, March 20, 2005

Things never go as planned

Well, we started the bathroom update and of course things didn't go as planned. Something that we thought would take a day or two looks like it will take 3-4 or more days now. When they got started the found that the wall around the tub was basically falling in so that's when it started. The wall was taken out (as you can see in the photos) and they are in the process of putting up the drywall (as in the photos). I guess I really should have expected this...I mean things are never as simple as they seem to be. We now don't have a shower...like I mentioned in my earlier post, this is a 1 bathroom house. Looks like we are going to be taking showers at our parent's house for the next couple of days.
This sucks, but it will all work out in the end.

No comments: