Monday, May 09, 2005

It looks GOOD!

I have to say...our house looks a heck of a lot better then it did we Travis first purchased the house 5 years ago. Travis & I cleaned and straightened everything Friday/Saturday and when we finished I looked around and thought..."Man, this house looks GREAT!". I wanted to take video of it because I don't know if it will ever look that good again!
Well, we are officially putting the house on the market Tuesday evening. Travis' Mom is coming over with the papers for us to sign. (She is our realtor) I am ready...I just wish we could find a house we liked. Travis & I seem to find the house that has been on the market for years...had no interest in it what so ever and then we look at it, like it, and it sells to someone else that day or the next. ugghh....When will it be our turn?? I am not in a hurry though...my parents said we could move in with them if our house sells and we haven't found anything yet. My parents don't want us to settle for something just because we need to get out of our house.

No comments: